|Job Description : LCM Museum Assistants greet visitors at the front desk and work behind the scenes with our staff to maintain our exhibits, develop our programming, and guarantee excellent customer service. Museum Assistants provide vital support to daily museum operations including: |
- Greeting guests and operating the register for tickets and gift shop
- Answering phone inquiries and providing basic customer service
- Monitoring and resetting exhibits during open hours
- Facilitating guest exploration within various exhibit spaces
- Assisting with opening/closing protocols to maintain a clean, safe facility
- Assisting with special events and educational programming
Lewisburg Children’s Museum provides equal opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, marital status, veteran status or disability in admissions, employment and in all of its programs and activities.
Ability to communicate efficiently with other staff members through multiple mediums including but not limited to email, Google Drive documents, and face to face meetings.
Ability to fulfill scheduled shifts and assist with at least one special event and one evening event per semester.
Ability to properly utilize Google Drive & Microsoft programs (Powerpoint, Excel).
Experience working with children.
If over 18, completion of all security clearances required to work with children before beginning work.