Time & Location
About The Event
Sweet treats and family memories are on their way during the LCM’s Museum-at-Home Gingerbread Extravaganza. Gather your edible construction supplies and create a one of a kind masterpiece. Photo submissions of a gingerbread house/structure are due Monday, December 7. Judging will take place Saturday, December 12 online with special guest judges. Prizes awarded to top three constructions. This is a FUNdraising event. Registration is $10 per entry. Families or groups may submit one entry. Contest rules apply.
- All Gingerbread houses/structures must be 100% edible, candy/embellishments/materials except the base board and candy wrappers. Non-edible support structure material other than the base board may not be used.
- No artificial interior materials, such as Styrofoam, are to be used to construct or decorate the house/structure. Non-edible decorations, such as paint, ribbon, figurines, etc. may be used ONLY to decorate your base (not house/structure).
- Photo submissions of your Gingerbread houses/structures must be submitted to the LCM no later than Monday, December 7.
- Judging will be at 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 12
- All entries will be judged on the following: Overall appearance, Creativity and originality and technique and skill.
- The Museum reserves the right not to display an entry if it is deemed inappropriate.
LCM Waiver and Consent:
I, as parent/guardian, permit the Lewisburg Children’s Museum (known hereafter as LCM) to use pictures of my child(ren) as a program participant in promotional literature, videos, and the LCM website. I understand my child(ren)’s name(s) will not be published. I hereby assume all risks and hazards incidental to the conduct of the activities at the LCM and other field trip locations (if applicable) and transportation to and from the activities (if applicable). My Child is fit for the program(s) in which I have enrolled him/her. I, as parent/guardian, do hereby agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the LCM, its trustees, officers, agents, and employees of and from all causes, liabilities, damages, claims, or demands whatsoever on account of any injury or accident involving the said minor arising out of my child’s participation in this program.
- Family/Group Entry$10$100$0